Euro-African Foundation (former Harambi Foundation) was established in 2005 as an initiative of Sudanese Citizens living in Poland and with the support of Poles interested in development cooperation. The Founder and CEO of the foundation is Mr. Adil Abdel Aati.
The objectives of the Foundation are:
- To work for development and development co-operation in Africa,
- to promote and protect freedom and human rights, civic liberties as well as activities supporting development of democracy and civil society in Africa;
- to carry out activities supporting economic development, including promotion of market economy and entrepreneurship;
- to carry out activities in support of social integration and development of linkages and cooperation among different communities and social groups;
- to carry out activities in the field of education, in particular topics related to democracy, human rights, social issues and economic problems;
- to promote and protect women’s rights and act in support of gender equality.
Euro-African Foundation was very active in the years 2005-2007. Due to different circumstances the foundation suspended its activities in the last years and kept a low-profile activities till its re-launching in mid-2016.